So much great stuff in here including:
* an Overview of Undergrounds;
* Interview with Stephen Bissette, discussing his projects TABOO and S.R. Bissette’s TYRANT (R)
* Interview with Howard Cruse, who helped pave the way for future gay cartoonists;
* Interview with Trina Robbins, the first woman to draw WONDER WOMAN and a pioneer in Wimmen’s Comix;
Plus: Mike Hauss gives us the lowdown on weird spaghetti westerns;
* Mike Haushalter provides another installment of “I’ll Buy That for a Dollar”;
* Terry Thome gives us the scoop on Robert Altman’s adaptation of POPEYE;
* Jason Lane tells us about DOMU: A CHILD’S TALE;
* and we say our final goodbye to Stan Lee.
All this and a few things I may have forgotten – all in EXPLOITATION NATION #6! Order the print version today for $1 off cover!
$5.99 + $3.99 shipping